Video about UV-C Disinfection and Sanitation.
UV Light as an alternative for Church, Offices and School Sanitation. UV radiation is the portion of the Electromagnetic spectrum between X-rays and visible light. The most common form of UV radiation is sunlight, which produces three main types of: UVA, UVB, and UVC. In this article, we will be talking mostly about UVC because is the one mostly used in disinfection protocols in hospitals, labs and some industrial settings. UV-C is probably the best-known UV light when it comes to disinfection. UVC light in the form of germicidal lamps has been used since the late 1800s to kill the types of microorganisms that typically cause indoor air quality (IAQ) problems - bacteria, mold, yeast and viruses.
Nuestro Mercado/ Our Market
- Centros Médicos en General
- Clínicas Privadas y Públicas
- Colegios y Universidades
- Distribuidores de productos de laboratorios
- Distribuidores de productos médicos
- Hospitales Públicos y Privados
- Laboratorios Clínicos
- Laboratorios de Control de Calidad
- Laboratorios de Criminalística
- Laboratorios de Investigación
- Laboratorios Farmacéuticos
- Laboratorios Industriales